Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!!

I am so grateful to live here in the United States of America. Independence and freedoms that are invaluable. I'm so grateful to those who have given their lives for this great country.

That being said this is how I celebrated!

A couple church services in a couple languages
Singing lots of patriotic music (also in different languages)
Visiting old friends
Holding little Benjamin (I'm on the up and out of sick sick mono... I can hold babies again :-) )
Making friends with Chileans
Eating strawberries
Watching waaaay too many violent action movies with my dad (Mel, Tommy Lee, that one dude from Outkast... O MY!)
FIREWORKS
Enjoying how all the good people of NP can put aside differences and come together to watch fireworks and listen to America songs
Eating cold cereal and watching Criminal Minds with my mom

O and the pre-celebration? One crazy night of Bealtes Rockband with my favorite olders and two other very very dear friends.

Happiness.

Do I really have to go back to Provo?

No comments: